Google+

A quick craft to share

Last night I was visiting all the link parties and found this idea from We Like to Learn as We Go! I didn't pull out my flannel board, but I have one put away that I use to make tags for my quilts. But I love the idea of giving Hazel different ways to decorate an felt pumpkin.I think Hazel will love this since she has been very into Melissa and Doug magnetic dress up dolls and some paper dolls.

To start cut a pumpkin shape out of orange felt and cut a stem out of brown felt and if you want add a green leaf.  Then cut out eyes, noses and mouths out of black felt. Cut a variety so your child can mix and match. I also added other things like cat ears, a crown and a witch's hat out of appropriately colored felt. Now give it all to your child to enjoy.

Witch
Princess

Cat