Google+

Being Thankful Tree






Today I thank God for my loving husband!! And that he gets to rest this weekend!!

As you know I am doing a month of gratitude. To help Hazel learn about gratitude and thanking God she is doing a Thankful Tree. I bought this tree at Target for $1 in The Dollar Spot. It came with six maple leaves. We are going to use it as a decoration at Thanksgiving as well! We pulled it out and did a couple of days worth of leaves. Then we pulled out the supplies to make some coffee filter leaves. We used her dot markers and her food colored water spray bottles.
They came out beautiful and she loved making them. Now I will cut them into leaves so we have enough to get us through each day until Thanksgiving!!

Update: We traced and cut some. Daddy helped Hazel trace and cut one too!
 

So far she is thankful for the trees, Daddy and Mommy. We will see what she adds tomorrow.