Wow, what great ideas were shared last week! As always, I'm in awe! I hope you will take the time to go back and see all that was shared! Here are our features for from last week:
1) From Crystelle Boutique: Tasty Tinted Toast
2) From Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk: Experimenting with Painting
3) From Fit Kids Clubhouse: 3-D Art
4) From Tippytoe Crafts: Monet's Water Lillies
5) From Life with Moore Babies: "Glass" Sculptures
6) From Little Wonders' Days: Painted Magical Shells inspired by My Garden by Kevin Henkes so how could I not share it!
1) From Ziezo - Crafting and Living in Kenya: Painting a Little Garden/Bunk Bed Play House
2) From A Happy Song: Grandma's Book Club
3) From True Aim Parenting & Education: Teaching Babies the Bible
4) From Wesens-Art: Lavender Gnomes
5) From Science Sparks: Ice Play (Ok, I know there have been a lot of ice plays lately, but I love that she explains some of the science behind it all)
Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Now for This Week's PartyA Few Simple Guidelines:
1) Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).
Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!
2) Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc. Remember to link to your actual post.3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.