Google+

Sharing Saturday 2013 #2



Sharing Saturday Button

I have a feeling I am not the only one who is playing catch up after the holidays. We had a small numbers of shared posts last week, but there were some amazing ideas. If you have not had a chance to check them out, please do so! Once again we did not have a winner for most clicked, so here are a few of my favorites (though I did have a hard time choosing).


1) From KiKi's Korner: Flower Girl Basket (I think it makes a great May Day basket as well!)
2) From Discovering The World Through My Son's Eyes: Crazy Socks
3) From Life with Moore Babies: New Year's Eve with Kids
4) From Tales of the Scotts: Fun January Holidays
5) From Art Mama Says: Thank You Streamers
6) From Mess For Less: DIY Play Organizers


Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here or earlier this week, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 

Photobucket


Button Code:




From Your Hostess:
Although I did not do many crafts this week, I did introduce our new idea for Multicultural Monday and also did a post about motherhood and the Virgin Mary. However my favorite this week was the Waldorf School Birthday Party for Hazel. I made this needle-felted picture to remember the story told at the celebration.
 
Please take a minute to vote for me!
If you would be so kind to take a minute to vote for me in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Creative Blogs for 2013 I would really appreciate it. You can vote daily (every 24 hours) until January 30th!

Now for This Week's Party 
I made a few changes with the beginning of the new year. Since Mama Mia's Heart 2 Heart has not had a new post since July, and I have not heard from her since that time, I decided to take her name off the party button. If and when she returns to the blog world, she of course will be welcome to join me in hosting again, but for now I'm solo again.
 
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the newly updated button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket


4) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so so much for sharing my Fun January Holidays post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored to be featured as one of last weeks favorites! Thank you for taking the time to stop in and visit every time we post! You are a fab host!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and for featuring our New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting Sharing Saturday! I was fascinated to read about the Waldorf birthday party. I love Montessori birthday celebrations, and I'm happy to hear there's a lovely Waldorf celebration, too! Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thank you so much for featuring my Crazy Socks post! How exciting! :) Going to grab your "featured" button.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!