Google+

Colour Your World -- Relaxing Friday Adult Coloring Review

Disclosure: Kregel Publications sent me a copy of this book free of charge for this review. All opinions in my review are my own and I did not receive any other compensation. As in all my reviews I am providing links for your ease, but receive no compensation.

Today is Friday so I need to write my Relaxing Friday review. Although today was not very relaxing and thus why this review is being written so late. Hazel and I had a busy fun day starting with going to see Beauty and the Beast at a local live musical theater then after some lunch we ran all the errands that needed to be run before the weekend. However I have been enjoying coloring in Colour Your World by Marcel Flier this week. 
http://www.kregel.com/christian-living-and-devotionals/colour-your-world/

This book has double sided pages. On most two page spreads there is a page with words and the other pages continues the picture. Some of the sayings are scriptures and others are quotes, proverbs or just nice sayings.
In this page above I was trying out all the various pens we have for coloring. We recently bought some fun erasable markers. That is how the "L" and the "V" have dots and stripes. I obviously have more coloring to do on it, but it is a fun page. I should also add that the quality of the paper handled all the different pens from gel pens to jellie highlighter markers. It is a good quality paper.

I love the picture above. I started trying my new 72 color pack of colored pencils that I got on sale at Staples, but obviously did not finish it. It will get finished though because I love the picture.



This book has fun pictures that make you feel good. At the end of the book is miniature pages that correspond to the larger pages with places to answer questions like "What have you discovered today?" or "What was the best thing you ate today?". The pages form a personal travel journal. This book provides the perfect way to take a piece of it with you wherever you travel. I hope you will check it out.